January Insider: Randy Ennis 2023 IMEA Board President
IMEA is pleased to bring you its monthly newsletter. January Insider. This monthly edition includes the following articles:
- Randy Ennis IMEA 2023 Board President
- 2023 IMEA Calendar
- We Hope to Have Your Participation of the IMEA Annual Business Meeting & Vendor Expo held at the Monroe Convention Center Bloomington, IN. October 3 - 5, 2023; Registration Available in May!
We hope you find the January Insider valuable to you and your utility staff.
If you have comments or suggestions, please let us know.
Member Services & Communications Manager
2023 IMEA Scholarship Opportunity!
The Indiana Municipal Electric Association (IMEA) Educational Scholarship Program provides
scholarships for up to six (6) college / tech school-bound seniors of IMEA municipal members for continuing
The scholarship aid, in part, is designed to assist the student in attaining the education and skills necessary to
compete in today’s workforce as he/she works to become a productive and viable member of his/her community.
The $1,000 scholarship, which is non-renewable, is made available in the spring of each year. The award
notification will be presented to the student prior to graduation by a representative of the Indiana Municipal
Electric Association. The scholarship will be issued at the end of the first year of college or completion of tech
school as long as the student maintains a passing grade.
Eligibility requirements for the scholarship revolve around the following areas:
- Applicant must be a dependent of a full-time member as of January 1 of the year in which the
scholarship is sought;
- Applicant must be planning on and consequently accepted to an accredited institution (college,
university, junior college, trade/technical school or business school) of their choice;
- Demonstrate leadership, community involvement, personal need, energy awareness and general
knowledge of public power;
- Applicant must maintain a passing GPA, complete the first year and provide an official transcript
to support minimum GPA requirement and completion of first year to receive award;
- Submit photo (digital-jpg format) and signed release form;
- Provide three letters of reference with application;
- Complete essay; and
- Complete and return application for scholarship by deadline of April 27, 2023
For more information or application, contact:
Indiana Municipal Electric Association
176 W. Logan Street, #225
Noblesville, IN 46060
Bus: (765) 966-0799 Email:email@example.com www.imea.com
We are here to help and appreciate your membership!
If you experience difficulty accessing the new website, please delete your browsing history and/or cache. If you are having other technical difficulties or have suggestions on ways that we can improve our web site or service to members, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.